Monday 7 May 2012

Always look on The Bright Side


Firstly i have to write about my new favourite company in the whole world (and who I am slightly obsessed with and mildly addicted too) The Bright Side. 



Created by the talented Rachel Bright, who also writes and illustrates children's books, is a collection of gorgeous-ness through old block printing with a quirky edge. There is everything from happy homeables including tea pots and towels to stationery delights, with great greeting cards for every occasion. I am a huge fan of The Bright Side as I love playing with different type myself and mixing block printing and adding foils and placing it onto an array of gifts and everyday essentials brings it to life again and the quirky little messages on each are so funny. I hope you like this as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment